- you save money because EPIC charges developers a fair price for using their store EPIC GIVES AWAY TOP GAMES FREE LIKE GTAV, KILLING FLOOR 2, Civilization VI and WORLD WAR Z ETC
2) Developers Save money because EPIC charges them a fair price for using their store
3) Steam has blatantly ripped off developers to build their empire with enormous cut from the profits of their games and actually caused some companies to go bankrupt preventing us from even getting a sequel.
4) Steam is a monopoly and has gradually shown they are willing to take full advantage of that
5) Steam has conspired with Bethesda to charge people for Mods in Skyrim years ago and when people spoke out against it, Valve Employees outright banned the posting rights of those users on the entire Steam Platform.
I got RDR2 for $26 on Epic last week and I got GTAV Free aswell as World War Z Free while EPIC has helped to fund World War Z development
EPIC games helps developers create Cross Platform Play, World War Z for example has cross play among PC and XBOX and soon it's coming to PS4.
EPIC is actively trying to make Cross Play the norm which would have the single largest impact on Fighting Games since Fighting Games die very quickly on PC Platform. They have gone out of their way to solve the single biggest issue regarding Cross Play between Console and PC which is devs not having the money or resources to implement servers for Cross Play, EPIC is standing the cost of such a service and making it FREE in Unreal Engine 5.
You may dislike this post, however after researching and keeping a close eye on EPIC and how they have used that Fortnite money to actively benefit Gamers across the board my decision to support EPIC was an easy one.
EPIC GIVES AWAY TOP GAMES FREE LIKE GTAV, KILLING FLOOR 2, Civilization VI and WORLD WAR Z ETC